Saturday, January 8, 2011

take up the lord yoke in the good and hard

Matthew 11:28-37 (New International Version, ©2010)

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

we read this passage so many times or we hear it in sermons, but really what does it mean to us personally? how do we as sons and daughters of the king apply this to our strangles in every day live. do we stop in the mints of our day and say lord this problem is your or do we say i can do this i just have to get throw it. when the truth is somethings are too hard for us to handle by our self we need the strength of the lord wither it is in hard times or in times with little problems. so many times we just forget to give it to the lord and ask for direction and for help. because after all no matter what, the lord will always be there. the lord knows our pains, our hurt, he knows our hearts. so no matter what it is, remember to take the lord's yoke upon yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment