Wednesday, December 8, 2010

walk through the shadows

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. ps 23:4

Even though I walk through the valley
Of the shadow of death
I will fear no evil
For You are with me
Your rod and Your staff
They comfort me
Oh, they comfort me

What do we really say when we sing lines such a these in worship. What do we really mean well in these past few weeks I feel as if I have found a better understanding of what it really means to count t the cost to walk throw the shows. The lord tells us to fear nothing because he had already gone ahead of us. He has made planed a path for each one of our lives. He has placed us in areas in our live wither that is the place we work or the place were we go to school or were we live in concordance with his plans. Goes that mean when we cry when we cry out to the lord he says I know. No not at all instead he listen and gives us confer buts people in out lives who can pick us people who can remind us that there is an end. The pain will not last for ever one day our harts will be hole and there will be now more tears. The lord is always there he tells us over and over again that he is their, there is nothing we can do to make our father our daddy go away. When our harts bark his breaks when we cry he feels our pain, when we scream and yell he listens. So cry out to the lord for he already knows and he has gone a head out of love and made a end to our pain. For the pain of a breaking heart hurt but it will not last forever even though it may fell like it will it won't. In the past couple week I have and am learning what the lord really meant when he said thought I walk throw the shadows of the valley of death fear no evil because I have gone ahead. He went a head and he knows. He knows and he will never leave. There is hope even though when walking through the shadows it may feel like there is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment